Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Self Watering Delta 20 Planters

I love plants of all kinds and even if I stay in an apartment I have a lot of plants in different pots. I keep them on the balcony or indoors, depending on weather and on their preference. But I do have a problem when I have to go on holiday because I can’t stay more than a week away. This is because my plants run out of water since I do not have a very close person who can or is willing to do this for me. Well, now I have the perfect solution for this problem and it is called the Self Watering Delta 20 Planter.




 What is so special about these planters is the fact that they are self-watering. That means that they have a special planter that is placed inside another plastic pot that has sand and a water canal on the bottom. So you just pour a bigger quantity of water every once in a while and the plant will extract the right quantity, depending on its needs. It will not be flooded and die, but will thrive. Believe it or not, but this sub-irrigation system can work for up to twelve weeks. The planters are now available in Scarlet, White, Purple, Orange, and Charcoal and can be purchased for $40 each.-Via

No comments:

Post a Comment